Travel/Adventure Novel and Blog by Josiah Heiser

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Aqua Man

We use our fins for SCUBA and for skin diving (snorkeling) and we could not imagine diving without these bits of gear.  But what about our hands? As skilled SCUBA divers we obviously try to use our hands very little and rely on the energy efficient foot fins for our underwater propulsion, but it wouldn't hurt to have a more efficient back up plan.  Shit does happen after all and it is possible to injure a foot or leg.  What about skin diving though, I use my hands a lot skin diving and if I knew a way to more efficiently use my powerful upper body strength I would be stoked.  Now that is possible and I am stoked.  Introducing the the DarkFin Gloves.  The picture says it all.  And at 24 bucks I'd say you can't go wrong. www.darkfingloves.com



 

No comments:

Post a Comment