Travel/Adventure Novel and Blog by Josiah Heiser

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Zip it

One of the necessary ass pains that we cant live without and increases our pack weight significantly is hiking shoes.  Even while I am in the tropics it's likely that I will need my hiking shoes and when I need em, I really need em.  I usually end up clipping my low top hikers on the outside of my pack where they dangle around hit people that I walk past.  If there was a way to somehow make this more convenient I would be all over that shit.  And now there is: introducing the Timberland zipper show.  Its light weight and compact and still looks pretty functional, it actually looks a lot like 5-10s approach shoes.  I am sure it is not going to provide a great deal of protection to the foot should you step on a golf ball size rock but hey its better than slippas right.  Check it out in more detail here:  http://shop.timberland.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11624708  

Shoes that fold

No comments:

Post a Comment